Hi Goozires,YIMM released new Mio Third 3rd generation yesterday at Blitzt Megaplex Kelapa Gading. Developed by Yamaha Iwata Japan, it’s more superior than before. Indonesia become the priority because Indonesia have big market for Yamaha. This scooter developed ‘’Without Compromise’ with agile handling, powerful and economical. Indonesia has been a challenge for dispensing motor powered but still economical.
Fact of New Mio Bluecore (iwb version)
- 30% lighter chassis but sturdy
- Engine mounting and plate-shaped minimal vibration
- Capacity 125cc, accelerate from silence leaving mio j about 18 meters behind with better fuelconsumption.
- Weght 88 kg
- Bagage 10,1 liters
- Sart parking lock
- mart side stand switch
- Multi function key 3 in 1
- High seat from ground 758 mm, the length of seat 690 mm
- Capacity fuel tank 4,2 liters
- 50% more efficient than carburator generation 2008
- The latest spring character spring 80mm rear wheel travel so claimed mor confortable
- A drop of gasoline accounted for by engineering
- The target 860.000 units next year
- Bluecore machine is possible applied to sport product, but depending on the Yamaha policy strategy .
- Feature eco drive indicator light turn on when the motor is driving at speed economial 20-70km/hour
- The strong and fast Yamaha DNA were maintained even add strength economical there in.
Now, how the price?
YIMM released the price for new MIO 125 Bluecore about Rp 13.080.000 SW and Rp 13.980.000 CW On The Road Jakarta and maybe next year the price will increased
YIMM produced New Mio 125 Bluecore about 860.000 units next year. 10% will be exported to ASEAN counries. “starting nearly next year i think it can be exported. Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia i guess being a potential market.” Said Dyonisius Beti ( Excecutive Vice President Yamaha Indonesia)
OK Goozires, enough for share now…
Wait for my next article…
|“M” Style Handle Bar|
|Smokey Tail Lamp|