Sobat goozir, ada yang menunggu Suzuki GSX-R1000? Yah di Milan akhirnya terbuka juga tabir All New GSX-R1000 yang di klaim lebih ringan lebih powerful dan handling lebih mumpuni dari yang sebelumnya ada. All New GSX-R1000 seri ke 7(GSX-R1000 L7) hadir dengan spesifikasi tinggi, traction control dengan multi mode, rider mode, ABS, mesin baru , sasis baru, bidirectional quickshifter dan ride-by-wire throttle.
Apa yang baru dari all new GSX-R1000?
- Mesin baru 999cc
- Power 200bhp
- Sasis aluminium baru
- Showa BHF FORK DAN BFRG Shock
- 10 level traction control
Kunci dari positioning All New GSX-R1000 adalah harga. Kita tahu bersama di kelas superbike persaingan sangat ketat dan Suzuki GSX-R mengambil segi harga sebagai positioning pasar. Banderol yang akan dipakai sekitar £13.000 dan untuk spek lebih rendah bisa dikisaran harga £11.500. versi rendah dari new GSX-R1000 memang belum diumumkan resmi modelnya namun dari gambar spek yang lebih rendah perbedaannya pada silencer dan spek fork yang lebih rendah.
Dengan target “Raja dari Sportbikes” Suzuki memang tidak main main dengan GSX-R seri terbarunya. Dijejali dengan 10 level traction control, Suzuki Drive Mode Selector(S-DMS), Electronical ly controlled ABS, quickshifter system dan lainnya. Penegndara new GSX-R nantinya juga bisa memilih 3 power mode berbeda denagn 10 level traction control yang kan bekerja ketika throttle pada keadaaan tertutup.
Berikut spek All New GSX-R1000
- All new 999cc liquid-cooled DOHC inline-four
- Entirely new engine that was developed to increase peak power without losing low-to-mid range output using theBroad Power System concept, derived from MotoGP technology.
- The new engine’s external dimensions are compact, helping the overall motorcycle be equally compact to provide outstanding corning performance.
- Suzuki Racing VVT (Variable Valve Timing System)
- Steel balls are positioned in grooves in the intake cam sprocket and adjacent guide plate. When moved outward by centrifugal force, they stack in diﬀerent grooves during low and high RPM. During high RPM operation the system rotates the intake cam, retarding intake cam timing which elevates peak power. During low RPM operation, the camshaft returns to the prior position. VVTS optimizes intake valve timing is for both high-RPM, and low and mid-RPM ranges. So extra top-end power is available, without dropping low-to-mid range output.
- Suzuki Racing Finger Follower Valve Train
- The new GSX-R1000 Concept’s valve train system is transformed from previous model’s bucket-tappet system to a ﬁnger follower rocker arm type to improve valve control and allow higher RPM. The reduced moving mass also allows increased valve lift and higher peak RPM, increasing peak output. Valve response and control is also enhanced throughout the rev range.
- Suzuki Top Feed Injector (S-TFI)
- Secondary injectors located in the top of the air box operate at higher RPM to deliver ﬁnely atomized fuel through the throttle bodies and into the combustion chamber. The dual-injector design produces greater top end power without detracting from low-mid RPM range output.
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning-Alpha (SET-A)
- Suzuki engineers added two servo-operated SET-A butterﬂy valves, one in each header balance tube. The SET-A valve in each header balance tube remains closed to enhance lower-RPM and mid-range power, then opens to add signiﬁcant power at higher RPMs.
- All new aluminum frame
- Twin spar-type continues Suzuki tradition of aluminum frames fitted to GSX-R models to help create the lightest GSX-R1000 ever.
- The shape was carefully designed to not only optimize geometry for superb handling, but to accommodate high-volume intake ducts and support an array of leading-edge suspension components.
- SHOWA BFF (Balance Free Fork) front suspension
- Directly developed through racing, the SHOWA BFF® forks use external damping circuits to equalize (or balance) oil pressure above and below the solid internal piston as it moves. Using external circuits instead of valve stacks positioned on the piston itself allows smoother, more precise, and more consistent piston movement and damping control, without the influence of unequal pressure or oil cavitation. External nitrogen-charged oil reservoirs are also used to further stabilize suspension action.
- SHOWA BFRC Lite (Balance Free Rear Cushion) rear suspension
- The latest iteration of SHOWA’s BFRC Lite suspension is significantly lighter than prior versions. This not only aid in reducing the motorcycle’s overall mass, but benefits the suspension action as well. As the BFRC shock piston moves, oil is pushed through external damping circuits, through a valve stack and back into the shock, on the other side of the solid piston. The system balances pressure on both sides of the piston, allowing smoother, more consistent piston movement and damping. The difference can be felt on the racetrack, with riders reporting better feel, more cornering grip and improved drive grip.
- New aerodynamic bodywork
- The new GSX-R1000 Concept is fitted with MotoGP-inspired bodywork that is more aerodynamic which is designed to contribute to better overall racetrack performance by increasing handling and top speed on the racetrack.
- The new bodywork is more compact, sleeker and narrower, to increase aerodynamic efficiency.
- Lift at speed has been reduced and CdA has been improved compared to a 2016 GSX-R1000’s bodywork, thanks to a smaller frontal projected area.
- Even the fairing mounting bolts have been redesigned, with a new flat-top shape to reduce air resistance. Other mounting hardware is recessed to prevent turbulence.
- The fuel tank has a lower top and a sleeker shape, helping the rider tuck in more completely and easily. This improved rider tuck contributes to improved aerodynamic performance of the motorcycle.
- Ride-by-wire electronic throttle bodies
- The rider’s throttle hand movement is accurately measured and conveyed electronically to a servo mechanism that precisely moves the throttle body plates.
- The system augments the rider’s intentions so maximum intake velocity and the proper throttle opening is achieved for optimal engine response.
- Ten level Traction Control System (TC)
- The new GSX-R1000 Concept features Suzuki’s advanced traction control system, allowing the rider to not only select three different power modes using the S-SMS, but 10 different levels of traction control, depending upon road or racetrack grip conditions as well as personal preference and experience level. The S-DMS power modes and level of TC intervention can be changed while riding. After a change, the rider simply needs to close the throttle and the new settings will take effect.
- S-DMS (Suzuki Drive Model Selector) system
- The S-DMS permit easy selection of one of three engine power delivery settings to suit the rider’s personal preferences in various riding conditions, such as different racetracks or tight, twisty roads. The rider can select the power modes by using a switch on the left handlebar. Three different fuel maps are pre-set in the ECM, delivering three different engine characteristics. Together, with the 10-level traction control, S-DMS offers riders a variety of choices so they can select how they want the motorcycle to perform.
- Electronically controlled ABS
- Compact system samples data from the same sensors as the traction control system to ensure that the braking force is appropriate for the amount of road grip available.
- Quick shift system
- The GSX-R1000 Concept also has a new racing-type quick shift system. The quick shift system allows the rider to upshift and downshift, without using the clutch. The system automatically interrupts power just long enough—between 50 and 75 milliseconds, depending upon the sensitivity adjustment – to unload the transmission gear dogs and allow a clean upshift at full throttle, producing practically uninterrupted acceleration. For quicker and smoother downshifts without blipping the throttle grip or using the clutch, the system automatically opens the throttle valves just enough to increase RPM and match engine speed to the lower gear ratio.
- Launch control system
- The launch control system makes it easier for a racer to get a good start in closed-course competition by automatically limiting engine RPM and optimizing torque delivery while the rider holds the throttle twist grip wide open and concentrates on feeding in power via the clutch lever.
- Full LCD instrumentation
- Like an “all glass cockpit” from an advanced aircraft, the GSX-R1000’s multifunction instrumentation set has no analog or mechanical mechanism. This results in a lightweight component that engineers and test riders have refined into an information conduit between the machine and the rider.
- Conventional information, like road and engine speed, temperatures and gear potion are displayed along with data related to the advanced electronic systems. But, best of all, the interface has been designed to grown intuitively as the rider uses the motorcycle and its systems. Find the system, adjust its setting, and ride.
- LED headlight
- The GSX-R1000 Concept is graced with Suzuki first ever LED headlight. The high-illumination LED headlight is compact, lightweight and is shaped to complement the nose shape of the fairing.
- LED position lights
- The GSX-R1000 Concept features sharp looking LED position lights arched above the front fairing’s intake vents. The subtle LEDs add a touch of sophistication while enhancing the motorcycle’s visibility to oncoming traffic.
- LED turn signals
- Sharp looking LED turn signals are lightweight, stylish and bright (the appearance and specification of the turn signals vary by market).
- LED tail light
- The LED tail/stop and license plate lights and a fresh design. The compact, vertical layout of the combined tail/stop light helps keep the tail section very slim, while the LED illumination draws minimal power.